Delivering Modern Production-Ready Apps with AWS
In this workshop you will learn how to write a Serverless application using AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK)
and AWS Lambda.
We will focus on code organization, deployment strategies, Infrastructure as Code (using AWS CDK), and on operational tasks such as logging and monitoring.
You’ll learn how to:
- write code for the AWS Lambda platform and package dependencies using Java and Gradle
- use the AWS CDK
- enough bits of Cloudformation to get around on AWS
- AWS building blocks like DynamoDB and S3
- best practices for operations: logging, monitoring and tracing
- code organization: how to modularize a Serverless project
- URL routing with AWS API Gateway